The Madelon Children

The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0

Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby 3 month 6

So to recap the last few months. I gained 2 pounds at month 4, gained 3 1/2 lbs at month 5 and gained 2 1/2 more lbs at month 6. So I'm up 8 lbs, which my doctor was quick to remind me that she would normally be telling me to start gaining some weight. I honestly thought that I'd gained 5 lbs this past month, but guess not. I'm not really concerned, just have to gain 10 lbs in the next 2 months....
We set a date for the c-Section so if there are no scheduling problems baby Madelon 3 will be born on April 20, 2012. Below are some pics of my pregnant belly. the dressed up ones were taken on the night of the Bishops Ball, an event at my church, for the youth of the Episcopal church. Bishops ball was an amazing night, and even thought it was exhausting in heels and a heavy belly, it was worth every moment.











So here's my prego belly at 6 1/2 months. Enjoy! As of today I'm almost through week 29, getting there!!







2 comments:

Meet the Browns said...

you totally rocked that baby bump on the red carpet! lookin' good girl!

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Love that beautiful belly!! Miss you terribly, especially being preggo with you! Xoxoxo