Ok so on Monday, the 12th of December I went to get an ultrasound to determine the gender of the baby and of course to see where the baby was in size and health during the second trimester. I'm currently in my second trimester of pregnancy and next week it'll be 5 months. 2/3 of the way there, YAY! So the two pictures below are all we could get, since the baby wasn't cooperating for picture taking. Didn't want to show a profile, for a cute picture and didn't want to show us what his/her gender was. Nevertheless the technician made a guess, but she couldn't be certain so I show you the picture below, and you tell me what you think it is.

This next picture is the baby's head facing us: the big skull, the eyes and nose beneath it and according to the tech he/she had his/her hand in the way of the mouth.

So good luck figuring out my pics, and please do let me know what you think the gender is.
2 comments:
Girl. Only see lines..so as my doctor put it, its a hamburger, not a hotdog. :)
I figured if you know what you're looking for you'll tell me!
Post a Comment