So it seems the baby is now due on April 27th. So I'm approximately 14 weeks along...this is turning out to be a speedy pregnancy!
The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Month 3
So here it is! Ultrasound number 3. Done on October 25, 2011. Somehow they decided now that I'm over 35 years old, I need to have tests galore!! This one was to measure the thickness of the baby's neck. It appears everything is great. I had to gently decline the kind offer for an amniosynthesis three times. This was of course after I was told two times that the person that would be doing this test was very qualified to do it and has been doing it for a long time.
So it seems the baby is now due on April 27th. So I'm approximately 14 weeks along...this is turning out to be a speedy pregnancy!
So it seems the baby is now due on April 27th. So I'm approximately 14 weeks along...this is turning out to be a speedy pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATS...and congrats on having a FAST pregnancy!!!!!
lol. thanks Joie!
Post a Comment