The Madelon Children

The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers day

So I felt I needed to put up some mother's day pictures but as always I thought about taking Mother's day pictures AFTER mothers day....so yesterday I took some pictures of the flowers I got for mother's day and of my boys. Adrien wasn't cooperating as you can tell in the pictures. But the flowers are beautiful.

I got breakfast in bed Sunday morning, and Ricky even shared his chocolate chip muffin with me, how lucky am I? Ricky picked the card, it played Lean on Me....

After church we drove by a restaurant I've always wanted to go, so we went in and had lunch, it's called Ngoma, it's an African restaurant...I was in heaven.

Enjoy the pics,
















And I hope everyone reading this, mothers or not, had a blessed Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Meet the Browns said...

love the flowers. are we sure ricky knows it's not his day? :)