My baby turned 2 on May 18th. We had a little birthday party at home for him, which we recorded. I am unable to upload the video, but it's been posted on Facebook, which I'm sure most of you have seen already.This past Saturday, Jack and Margi had their annual Memorial day gathering and included Adrien's birthday for everyone to share. Doug brought a nice festive cupcake for him. He was a little puzzled since he'd already celebrated is birthday but he quickly understood that he got to blow candles again. He got some nice trucks for his birthday with lots of lights and sounds. One of them plays a song that Adrien enjoys dancing to.



2 comments:
we love adrian! and loved his birthday photos - but next time tell us so we can find time to celebrate with you! and now, we need some new photos!
I see a food theme for my little cutie! I love that he wants to try EVERYTHING! Wish I could have been there but I was glad to see you all here in Boston!
Post a Comment