The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0
Monday, November 15, 2010
Daily Photo days 2-5
I don't do much of anything online over the weekend, just don't have the time, but I have been taking my daily pictures, so here they are all together, and backwards:
This one is from today 11/15/10. It's a picture of my workspace with pictures of my boys!
This one is of Sunday, 11/14/10. Ella-Lorraine, pictured got baptized and I had the honor of being a Godmother!
This one took place on Saturday 11/13/10. I helped out with sorting medicine for our Honduras mission. Pictured above are 2 of the medical practitioners coming on the trip with us. They were putting Iron supplements in form of liquid in small bottles.
And last and first all at the same time is from 11/12/10. This was Friday morning before leaving home, I love how it looks like JM is having a conversation w/Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awesome photos! i can't believe ella-lorraine made the blog! what an honor!
Post a Comment