The Madelon Children

The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0

Friday, November 14, 2008

Random Photos - Alphabet Photos - B

So that I don't skip any letters in Sonia's Alphabet photo thing here is my entry for the letter B.


Don't they look so cute? Of Course in the second photo Adrien is ready to go, this has taken too long for him.

The pictures below are just some really nice ones taken of Adrien and yet again his interesting faces.




Enjoy!!








2 comments:

Meet the Browns said...

"B" for "brothers? or "B" for Boys? - Both work - maybe it is "B" for both! you know how i feel about dressing your kids alike - LOVE IT!!!!!

can't wait to see the Christmas pics good job, mommy!

PBNJM said...

I realized that I forgot to specify the B. It was actually B for Blue shirts, but the brothers and boys work too.

I never thought I'd want to dress my kids alike, my how we change.

Thanks,