The Madelon Children

The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ricky's Christmas List

Last Week we went to target, just to hang out, that's what we do on weekends, hang out at Target. As we walked in I reminded Ricky that we weren't going to buy anything and he said that he just wanted to look for his birthday (December 7) so I decided it would be a great idea for him to make a Christmas list. He ran with it!! We went down every toy isle and he pointed out everything he wanted. I thought I'd be writing down everything, but he was surprisingly selective. The list is still long, but very detailed.



To tell you the truth I'd forgotten about this list, that I had decided would be sent out to everyone thinking of getting him birthday or Christmas presents, until Ricardo asked me yesterday if I had put a few items on my list. I said "what list baby?" - what a bad mom I am for forgetting his list already - and he said the one for my birthday, did you put...in it? And then I remembered.



So after the long explanation here's the list. All the items can be found at target (at least the one in Burbank, Ca), and I tried to be as detailed as possible (now if I only could read my writing):



1. Spike the Ultradino - Giant remote control dino that makes lots of noise, it's usually in a display case for trying out.


2. Little hard animal figurines from Schleich (there specific ones he requested):
2 Elephants - one with the trunk up and one with the trunk down ( he made sure I put both on the list)
Crocodile, Killer whale, and another whale that was labeled as a "right whale", but I think any other whale would do.


3. Dino rescue Mountain - Diego (not absolutely sure it's Diego, but I think so)

4. Imaginex Gorilla Mountain

5. Anakin Skywalker - Clone wars Action figure - Got for his Birthday (thanks to God Parents K&E)

6. Bashing Boulder Mine - Matchbox

7. Screaming Banshee - from the Cars movie - it's a Yellow giant car that eats little ones

8. Elefun Game

9. Spiderman's Hypersonic Spiderjet

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Mini Motorcycle

11. Handy Manny - Lets go to work - Fisher price

12. Pat Pat Rocket - Little Einsteins

13. Transformer - Any he doesn't have would make him happy. He has bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Megatron.

14. Diego Buildable megabloks underwater rescue (this one has a lot of small pieces so if you can put it on the bottom of your list, I'd appreciate it)


OOOps, I almost forgot: when we went through the bathroom isle there were all these children themed bathroom things and they had a whole jungle theme ....did I mention Ricardo likes elephants?

There was a cup shaped like an elephant that he made sure I put it on my list and it's one of the items he asked about yesterday. It's one of these Toothbrush holding bathroom cups.

Ok I think I got it all.



Now because we didn't want to leave Adrien out, we watched what he was drawn to and wrote some things down (much smaller list):



1. Walkie Talkie - phone ( he likes phones)

2. Any play phone

3. Starwars sword

4. Fisher Price Learning vaccuum - he spent some time pressing buttons on this one.



But I know he'd be happy with wrapping paper and empty boxes, so with that in mind, enjoy your shopping!!

3 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

Avari LOVES phones too!!!!

Meet the Browns said...

good lord - that's a long list! i saw that dinosaur in target and thought of ricky.

Meet the Browns said...

don't forget - cross anakin off the list. :)