

I realize that most of my posts have been about my little man, while my baby boy has been left out a little. So I decided it's time to show a little of what Adrien is about. This past weekend, I dubbed him "busy body" and "chatterbox". Yes, my 14 month old, won't stop walking around and touching things, and climbing stairs and getting into anything he can. While he moves around "busy," he chatters away in baby gibberish without a care about being heard or not. His "words" have definite sounds too, yesterday when I picked him up from the sitters he sounded like he was speaking in Spanish, when I brought him home the "words" sounded different, definitely more English. But what most distinguishes Adrien, are his funny faces. Above are some of his funniest and below are a few of his most recent expressions, Enjoy:



2 comments:
I love all his little faces...he's so freakin' cute I just want to eat him up!
so adorable - both of your boys look like each other and like both of you. yet they each have a distinct look - amazing!
Post a Comment