My baby came home last week on Wednesday night. I was very happy to have him home, and he was happy to come home. He had a great vacation. On Friday he went back to school and the teacher had him stand up in front of the class and tell everyone what he did during his vacation. He's been talking my ear off ever since. If he talked a lot before he went to spend time with his cousin, he talks even more now!!


For this week's theme I have a couple of pics of Ricky when he was on vacation. The one on top has his cousin Gabby making sure he doesn't fall and the one below shows him hanging from a pole.
2 comments:
Kids love to climb and hang! Cute!
I can only imagine how talkative he is... I know my kids would talk till they fell out LOL
Love the photos! And we loved having your little guy here on his vacation...I miss him already!
Post a Comment