The Madelon Children

The Madelon Children
REM -8, AFM - 5, AEM - 0

Monday, June 30, 2008

Photo Hunt #2 - Bright

In this picture, from front to back, Ricky, Ziya, Kali, neighborboy, Heidi (partially cut off).
Ok the photo hunt theme of the week is bright, I didn't want to go obvious with brightness, I was planning on having just the perfect picture of one of the boys smiling extra brightly, so I proceded to take a whole slew of pictures of Ricky, even got a few good ones of Adrien smiling, but none of them screamed BRIGHT! So I went to find the pictures that were really bright. This one was taken at the birthday party that Adrien shared with his friend Avari. It's a picture of the older kids at the party but it was a very sunny day and any picture I tried to take of them on the water, where it wasn't shaded, came out way too bright!

No comments: